BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 20 August 2011

My Back To School Makeup Essentials

Hi everyone, the summer holidays are nearly over (Finally! I've been off since May!) and I am excited to go back to school to start my A Levels, so I thought I would give you a list of what makeup I love to wear to school!

So, the first thing is obviously a foundation. Personally, I go for a very natural look and don't like to look cakey or orange. My two favourite foundations are Rimmel Match Perfection Cream Gel Foundation, I am colour 100 Ivory (click here to see my review on it) and Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation, I am colour Light Porcelain 001.

My favourite blush to use is Avon True Colour Blush in Soft Plum. This gives a very natural flush of colour and is great for school. Also, I love to use a pink lipstick for blush. Just dab a bit on the apples of your cheeks and blend it in with your fingers!

For eyeshadow I love to use Avon True Colour Tiger's Eye (limited edition, so unfortunately you can't get it anymore) a good alternative would be Avon 24K Gold Eyeshadow Quad. I also love to use the Avon 8 in 1 Neutral Tones Palette which I don't think you can get anymore either. A good alternative would be Makeup Academy Professional Eye Palette Heaven & Earth.

My favourite eyeliner at the moment is Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner in Onyx. It glides on the waterline really smooth and stays put.

And last but not least, I love the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara in Extreme Black (click here to see my review of it).

Are you excited to go back to school? Or are you dreading it? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks

-Kirstin

0 comments: