BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 15 August 2011

Lush Product Review: Jasmine and Henna Fluff-eaze


For those of you who don't know what Lush is, it is a company that uses only natural ingredients for their products and don't test them on animals. Also, most of their products are suitable for vegans. Check out the Lush website for more information.
I am a HUGE fan of Lush and this was the first hair product I tried from them and I have to say I really liked it! The description on the website reads: "Smoothing and softening the fluffiest locks. Ease your fluff with our supremely calming, Jasmin and Henna Fluff-Eaze pre-wash conditioner. Almond oil is smoothing and the blend of essential oils will de-tangle hair that's become troublesome and difficult. If you suffer from tangled and frizzy hair, this one's especially for you."
To use it, apply a fairly generous amount to dry hair (just the ends or everywhere, it is your choice) and leave it in for about 15 minutes then wash it out, apply shampoo and rinse. Your hair won't feel as soft and as slippery as it would after using normal conditioner, but don't be fooled! That doesn't mean that it isn't working! Trust me, after you have brushed your hair through and dried it your hair will be so soft!
This product worked really well for me and it did reduce the frizz, although, I'm not crazy about the smell. And I found that the smell changed after my hair dried and I wasn't a fan of that smell either. But if you do like the smell then it is a good thing that the smell stays in your hair for ages! The price wasn't bad at £11.50 for 220g of product which lasted me several uses!
Have you tried this product? If so, what did you think of it? Leave a comment telling me your thoughts on it! I would love to hear what you have to say!
-Kirstin

0 comments: